Office / Systems Administrator (Part Time)
Date Listed 16/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
Established in 1887, Clontarf Lawn Tennis Club is a leading sports and leisure club with a rich history. We are currently looking for a temporary Administrator to join our team, to work approx. 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
As an Administrator, you will complete a wide range of activities to support the smooth running of the club.Reporting to the Club Manager / Executive Committee, you’ll perform accounting tasks, manage memberships, co-ordinate junior tennis coaching programs and manage the club’s communication channels.
Your duties will include:
– Managing the club’s internal systems
– Maintaining the club’s SMART membership system
– Reviewing the scheduling/allocation of junior members into coaching classes
– Posting updates on the club’s social media channels
– Maintaining membership and coaching fees, including charges, invoices and the recording of non-online payments
– Co-ordinating the timetables for gym, pilates and yoga class instructors
– Handling any incoming post / email / general communication
To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least three years’ administration experience
– Experience with an accounting package
– Experience of a payroll package
– Knowledge of MS Excel processesProactive and self-motivated, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also be highly-organised with a great eye for detail and a flexible approach.
To apply for the role of Administrator, please forward CV to email@example.com