Project Coordinator in Education
Date Listed 07/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
European Training and Education Network is an international non-governmental network organisation with members in Italy, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and with presence in Spain, Croatia, Latvia and Ireland.
In the following months we intend to continue expanding our operations internationally and implement vocational internships projects throughout the EU. For this we are looking for new business partners (companies or motivated individuals) with a view to work together to expand the operation of our service in Ireland.
Our main activity is assisting schools, educational organizations, civic organizations and corporations. We are managing work experiences and educational programs for students, trainers and people on the labor market. This means we create and organize European, short term internships related projects that are approved and funded by the European Union.
IMPORTANT: Please, note that it is not a full time job offer, we are looking for self motivated individuals who are experienced in grant writing and networking.
The ideal candidate:
- has native fluency of English
- has experience in tender writing
- is familiar with the local educational system (specially with vocational education)
- diligent and accurate
- ability to demonstrate good influencing and negotiation skills
- experience of reporting on project status, deliver project related tasks on time
- responsible & reliable
- a great communicator and facilitator of meeting
Required licence or certification:
- Bachelor degree
- Driving license
- flexible working hours
- supportive and respectful working environment, which rewards performance with competitive salary
Job Type: Contract