Tag Rugby Venue Managers Wanted - Midweek Evenings
- Date Listed07/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
AliveOutside is Ireland's largest outdoor sports company, consisting of:
Irish Tag Rugby Assocation, mixed Adult Tag Leagues & Blitzes nationwide.
HELL & BACK, Ireland's Toughest Physical & Mental Edurance Challenge.
Altogether over 30,000 Irish adults took part in Alive Outside sports events in 2018. Our offices are based in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin and we have 5 full-time staff and 4 contract part-time staff.
We are hiring individuals for evening part-time work as Venue Managers for our Spring and Summer ITRA leagues at a number of venues around Ireland.
Duties include the following resonsibilities:
- Pre-game administration - score cards for referees, organising equipment, field setup, managing equipment and shorts stock
- Referee confirmation
- Player registration & spot checks
- Ensuring all ITRA rules are adhered to.
- Game Management:
- Starting and ending games in a timely manner
- Dealing with player queries
- Post-game field check
- Updating scores on Tag Website same evening
- Customer Service:
- Informing and selling to teams upcoming leagues, blitzes, and social events.
- Selling and managing shorts stock
- Coordinating prize giving with ITRA Tag HQ
- Identifying weak teams with referees and suggesting alternative leagues
- Social Media
-Taking pictures each evening and posting to Social Media or working with our Social Media manager to post
These contract positions will run from March to August. (1 - 4 evenings per week depending on the applicant's availability and positions available.)
Desired Skills & Experience
This role will ideally suit someone looking to gain Event Management experience in a young, dynamic and fast paced sport events environment.
- Excellent Organisational Skill
- Customer Care Experience
- Organised, works well under pressure
- Interest in Sport/Event Management
- Experience in Social Media
- Excellent Computer & Interpersonal Skills
- Own transport preferable
To apply for the above position please send a cover letter and your CV by email to Ali Coffey, Operations Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org 0871855965.