Zumba / Dance Fitness Instructor
- Date Listed21/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Change lives in 2020!
You can make money in part time while helping others to achieve their fitness goals! Kinda sounds like the best job EVER.
What we need from you:
- Be a licensed Zumba instructor (or willing to invest to become one: 1-day training only: For upcoming training, please check Zumba.com)
- Ideally have some fitness and/or dance background
- You are punctual, reliable, and take 100% responsibility for your work
- Very good communication skills to deal with customers
- Willingness and desire to teach large classes
- Fluent English is essential
The job involves not only teaching the class, but also greeting customers, and doing the administration related to the class: Registering clients before the class, handling cash, keeping accurate records, emailing class summaries, etc.
This is a part-time employment, you'll be teaching 2-4 classes per week (or more if you are willing to), depending on your current availability.
Salary: €35 - €50 per class
- Dublin City Centre
- South Dublin
If all these sound good, please send your short introduction and CV with a list of any relevant experience and we will reply with a more detailed job description.
If you have videos, please attach them too.
Add to Watchlist