- Date Listed10/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Mystery Shoppers Ltd are looking to recruit shoppers on a self-employed basis to help us with the growing number of assessments we currently have available.
1. Sign up by going to our website www.mystery-shoppers.co.uk and clicking 'Become a Shopper'. Registration is completely free and only takes a few minutes.
2. Look at the Available Assignments page and apply for any that you like the sound of
3. If your application is successful, you will be assigned (check your inbox)
4. Complete your mystery shop
5. Payment will be made to you via BACS or PayPal within 28 days
What is a Mystery Shopper?
A Mystery Shopper is a person who poses as a real customer whilst assessing customer service levels provided by a company or organisation.
How much does each assignment pay?
As a mystery shopper you are self-employed and the pay rate varies depending on the complexity of the assignment.
The average pay rate is usually about £12-£15, however you can earn anything from £2 for a quick email enquiry assignment, through to £100 for a more complex assignment such as a full customer journey. The pay rate will always be made clear to you before you are assigned anything.
Overall, Mystery Shopping is a great way to earn a little extra pocket money.
How do I become a mystery shopper?
Go to our website www.mystery-shoppers.co.uk and click 'Become a Shopper'. Registration is completely free and only takes a few minutes.
Once you’ve registered and clicked on the verification link in the email we’ll send you (check junk/spam folder), you can begin to apply for assignments by looking at the Available Assignments in your area.
Why join us?
As a well-established company with over 28 years’ experience, we can offer you:
• A variety of assessments such as retail, charity, car dealerships, jewellery, cosmetics etc.
• We also have call, email, website and social media assignments available which can be done at home
• Quick online registration form (and it’s completely free to register)
• Dedicated Shopper Support team
• We are members of the MSPA and the MRS which means we adhere to specific codes of conduct and ethics
• No obligations – you can apply for as many or as few assignments as you like
As a mystery shopper you will have access to our secure online portal where you will find details of assessments that we have available in your area. Once you have signed up as a mystery shopper you can use your smartphone, tablet or PC to apply for and complete assignments. We’ll also send you emails when we find an assignment we think you’ll like.
We will always provide you with information detailing how to complete the mystery shop and the pay rate before you apply for an assignment so that you can decide if it’s right for you.
Read the FAQs on our website www.mystery-shoppers.co.uk to find out more.