Part time Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Date Listed 11/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
We are looking for a motivated gymnastics part time coach who can coach recreational gymnastics to girls aged 5+. Bounce Gymnastics is a recreational club where the focus is learning gymnastics in a safe, fun and friendly environment. Role is based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath and Trim, Co.Meath
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally you need to have a minimum of a Level 1-2 coaching qualification however we are prepared to sponsor you through the Gymnastics Ireland or BG coaching qualifications if you have previous gymnastics coaching/participation experience.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter who is a team player and reliable.
- You must have excellent communication skills, class control and the ability to motivate young people.
- You must be energetic, positive and enthusiastic with a love of sharing your knowledge of gymnastics with others.
Hours of work and salary:
- up to 15 hours per week
- hourly rate of €12 - €18 per hour depending on experience
- September 2018 start
Role & Repsonibilites:
- Class planning
- Setting up equipment and circuits
- Adhering to safety standards
- Ensuring all children are having fun
Above all, we are a recreational club and gymnasts only train for 45 minutes to 1.5 hours per week. Our gymnasts are with us to learn, build confidence and have fun. We run internal competitions, displays and assessments. We are not preparing gymnasts for competitive competitions.
For more information please contact Aoife at