Q4 Display Dongle
- Date Listed04/11/2019
Watch your phone screen transferred to your TV
This product is a wireless display receiver, which supports AirPlay image for Apple iOS and Mac systems, and for Miracast standard protocol for Android and Windows systems. It synchronizes images from mobile phones, tablets, and laptop screens to TVS, projectors, car screens and other large screens for fun. It is also suitable for DLNA push for home multimedia applications and network players. The concept of \'screen sharing\' of this product is applicable to family entertainment, game experience, business meeting, party sharing and other scenes, so you can fully experience the beauty of large screen sharing.
1. The dual-frequency option of 5 GHz + 2.4GHz WIFI provides better anti-interference performance.
2. Support for a wide variety of wireless display standards, such for Miracast, Airplay and Dlna.
3. Support 1080 p HD video signal output, more realistic picture.
4. Support Interfaces: HDMI 1.4a, Micro USB, 3.5 mm AUX.
5. Compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, etc.
6. With HDMI, VGA, 3.5 mm audio output port, compatible with a variety of devices.
7. Small and light, easy to carry, anytime and anywhere use.
Power Input: 5 V/1000 mA
Frequency: 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz
Function Key: Long press to restore factory Settings
CPU: RK3036 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2 GHz + BCM Video digital conversion chip
Storage: 16MB SPI flash memory
Memory: 128MB DDR3
Video Conversion Chip: BCM video digital conversion
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n 150 Mbps 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
Operating System: for Linux
Decoder: H.264/H.265 1080 P
Indicator Light: Blue
for Miracast: Android 4.4 or later/Windows 8.1 or later
for AirPlay mirror: for iOS 10.0 or later
for AirPlay: for iOS10.0 or later
for DLNA: Built-in or installed smart devices support DLNA functions
for MacBook operating systems, for Windows 8.1 + and Windows 10
Product Size: about 58 X 58 X 14 mm/2.28 X 2.28 X 0.55\'\' (excluding antenna size)