Human Resource Manager
Date Listed 16/12/2016
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Role: HR MANAGER
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical provider, is now looking for HR Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidates will Support Operations in a stand-alone Affiliate/Site in, but not limited to, the following key areas:
· Lead a small HR team and manage the delivery of HR operations for the GBS site
· Providing proactive HR support to management and employees of the GBS.
· Oversight of all aspects of HR Compliance
· Ensuring positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment. This includes support of internal and external programs to promote employee well-being and positive morale
· Serve as a consultant to management and business partners and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives.
· Work with management, influence line-managers to make changes in organizational structure or processes that support the GBS strategy & Objectives
· Design and implement programs in accordance with company-wide human resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
· Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice
strategic and tactical HR initiatives in conjunction with the HR Senior Manager
Serve as integrated part of the business, working with and advising management and business partners
· Provide senior management with an interpretation of current HR policies and facilitate the training of managers and supervisors on HR programs and policies.
· Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and policies.
· Develop and conduct presentations to employees and managers on a variety of HR subjects.
· Participate on global HR initiatives that require taking the lead on HR projects
· Participating in and driving the on-boarding and employee experience
· Designing processes and tools to assist in the identification of talent through innovative methods
· With Support from Senior Management assist in managing the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for the HR function in support of the GBS
Basic Qualifications for HR Manager role:3rd level degree required
CIPD qualification is essential
Min 5yrs HR experience with 2-3 years people management