- Date Listed13/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client is seeking an experienced recruiter to manage their seasonal staffing program in Ireland.
You will be a part of a recognized organization with a strong sense of purpose, culture, values, and work practices, as well as a large vision for the future.
Working in collaboration with the wider team, you will use a combination of sourcing methods to proactively identify and engage, passive/active candidates in tandem with employing effective screening methods.
Required Skills and Experience
• Ideally you will have at least 6 months of recruiting/sourcing experience
• Strong knowledge of Indeed, Monster, and other media from sourcing and advertising perspective
• Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, and take initiative, follow up and follow through on all areas of responsibility and anticipate business needs and plan accordingly.
• Must be able to thrive with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong computer literacy skills with MS office an advantage
· Professional, personable individual who has a passion for working with people, a strong ability to build relationships.
· Determination, ambition, energy & attitude to succeed with the ability to see the bigger picture.
To apply to this role please send a detailed CV and cover
letter to email@example.com