You might be interested in these similar ads
Hospitality Recruitment Consultant – Cork *Are you on the hunt for a brand new opportunity? *Would you like to work for a company where you can take control of your own career? *Do you want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and energetic environment with a generous basic salary and uncapped commission? Noel Recruitment are seeking a Hospitality Recruitment Consultant who is ...
Sherlock Recruitment is currently recruiting for qualified Industrial Electrician to carry out work for several months in Cork City area. Job Title: Industrial ElectricianLocation: Cork CityHours: Full-Time Requirements: · Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience in Industrial works· MEWP certification is a distinct advantage· Excellent Work References· ...
Part Time HR Manager position available for busy retail group with several locations around Cork. Company Size: Approximately 70 employees Company Description: Family business in the area of forecourt, fresh food and convenience retail based in several locations in Cork City suburbs. An exciting opportunity for a part time HR Manager. Candidates must be well experienced and knowledgeab ...
HR Administrator - Temporary Part-time Contract - Cork Cpl are currently seeking to recruit a HR Administrator for our Multinational client based in East Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is returning to work or available to work part time hours. Duties & Responsibilities:Organize and maintain personnel recordsDiary managementReviewing and approving Requisitions and Purchase ...
Talent Acquisition Senior Analyst/Coporate Recruiter
Date Listed 03/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience in recruitment/business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage various requests simultaneously
- Motivated self-starter that can work with limited guidance
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Passion, attention to detail, Innovation
- Previous experience in a corporate environment
- Strong analytical mind with a meticulous eye for detail
- Creative, multitasking and motivated; hard working and punctual
- Organised, methodical and able to work under pressure.
- Confident, outgoing personality that can integrate with a busy team environment