- Date Listed08/01/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeCasual
Noel Hospitality are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants to join our team for temporary work. As a temporary Catering Assistant you will be working in some wonderful restaurants, hotels and catering around Dublin, working one of shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
· Following all HACCP procedures.
· Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
· Assist with basic food preparation
· Assist with set up and service of food counter
· Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times
· Ensure food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered at all times
· Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
· Following instruction by site management
· Excellent English (written and verbal)
· Knowledge of food industry.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· A good knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP.
· Previous experiences in a similar environment would be very beneficial
· Experience of cash handling
· Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
· Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
If this applies to you and it is something that you would consider doing that is brilliant! Please contact us to arrange an interview to our Dun Laoghaire office.
48B Patrick Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin or Call 01 4047115