Group Human Resources Manager - Dublin South
- Date Listed24/11/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
My Client, one of Irelands largest Environmental, waste management and recycling provider, currently have an exciting opening for a group HR manager for a permanent, long term position with their company
This position is permanent, long term and will involve working directly for my client on their own books. This is not an agency position, we are assisting my client in finding suitable candidates for the role
My Client has multiple locations nationwide so the role itself can be based in any of their locations which include the Midlands, Dublin and Louth so we will accept candidates within reach of any of these locations
Group Human Resources Manager
Reporting to Board of Directors
Travel required to multiple locations based across Ireland
Competitive salary and benefits package
Your main responsibility will be to participate in the ongoing development of HR policy, instruments and processes, and to guide managers to use them correctly.
· Support business strategy through the appropriate further development of HR processes, instruments & systems.
· Stand-alone overseer for complete HR function in fluctuation prevention, recruitment, absenteeism prevention & performance management.
· Real-time employment law advice support for Managers/Supervisors
· Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders at all levels by being First point of contact for all employee HR-related queries.
· Carry out or oversee disciplinary procedures and handle grievances, as appropriate to individual situations.
· Ensure GDPR compliance for HR department.
· WRC – prepare submissions & attend hearings as they arise.
· HR Administration – contracts, performance review, compensation and benefits administration, etc.
· Ad Hoc projects will include
- Devise succession plan – people structure plan - across all sites that aligns with the company growth and plans.
- Review/improve employee benefits.
- Continuously review & improve employee retention levels and candidate attraction strategies.
Skills & Qualifications:
5+ Years in a HR Management position with an excellent knowledge of employment law.
Experience in stand-alone role working in all aspects of HR is preferred.
Depth of experience in recruitment with an ability to demonstrate a successful track record in managing recruitment campaigns.
Experience in employee relations case management.
Ability to tactfully deal with confidential and often sensitive information
High level of initiative – will pre-empt and anticipate situations and requirements
Highly organised and detail orientated
Full clean driving license with willingness to travel throughout Ireland for work purposes.
A dynamic, enthusiastic & hands on personality; you are used to working hard, aiming for results and working proactively.
Courage to challenge our leaders and HR to make better decisions (but in a positive way!)
if you feel like you fit the above description and are either available right now or unhappy in your current role please send through your cv for immediate consideration and confidential call back to discuss the details of the role
Your cv will never be sent to anybody without full discussion and your permission to send
Salary range for this role is up to €70,000 plus package which will fully depend on both experience and suitability for the role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€70,000.00 per year