- Date Listed13/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Administrator to join a forward-thinking team on a temporary basis.
The HR Generalist will ensure that all HR administrative tasks are completed in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
This role is a temporary 3-4 month assignment.
You will report into the HR Business Partner and assist with the planning and organising of HR activities. The HR Administrator will be in charge of providing administrative and support services to the HR team, as well as providing employees with an efficient and confidential service.
You will be part of a family-run company with a strong work ethic and people are enthusiastic about what they do.
· Responsible for day-to-day HR activities including responding to queries from employees and management in a timely and professional manner`
· Maintain records on sick leave, annual leave and other absence to comply with legal requirements
· Co-ordination of recruitment process to include co-ordination of interview and reference checking processes to offer stage and management of all associated paperwork in line with GDPR requirements
· Employee onboarding/inductions including preparing contracts, new hire documentation, ID Badges, communications to management, IT and payroll and preparation of all personnel files (paper and online based)
· 2 years' experience in a similar role and/or environment an advantage
· Good working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation
· Proven track record of HR administration
· Knowledge of MS suite
· TMS experience an advantage
· Strong organisational ability and initiative to be able to work and meet deadlines in a result-orientated environment
· Strong relationships builder, working at all levels across the organisation.
· Must have own transport