Date Listed 28/11/2016
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is a proudly Irish owned and operated company that specialises in sourcing and placing candidates into construction & engineering jobs.
We are a passionate, forward thinking company and pride ourselves on constantly seeking to excel in service, quality of candidates, innovative systems and commitment to Health and Safety.
At Sherlock Recruitment, you will find that no two days are EVER the same. A day in the life of a HR Administrator is fast-paced, constantly changing and unpredictable. During your day, you will be advertising for new candidates, phone screening, interviewing and reference checking. You will also be maintaining and updating HR systems, records and databases.
The personal qualities you need to be successful in this role are:
- A great work ethic: Work hard because you want to be the best you can be.
- Confidence: Be comfortable dealing with all sorts of people and unusual situations.
- Persistence: Determined to achieve goals and are not deterred by setbacks.
- Integrity: Honesty, reliability, commitment.
- Time management: Work fast and efficiently.
- Communication: Great written and verbal communication skills.
If you can tick these boxes, like to be challenged and want to work for an exciting, fast-paced and young & fun organisation you could be just the person we are looking for.
Please apply by sending email@example.com your CV along with a cover letter telling us more about how you can add value to our business. If you have questions, call Susan on 01 456 8438 (in confidence).