HR Site Manager - Dublin 15 area
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
I am currently looking to recruit and experience HR person for a permanent position based in Dublin 15.
This role is reporting to the Site Manager, the Site HR Director and suitable candidate will be responsible for assisting the business to deliver on its objectives through a well organised, well trained and highly competent workforce.
The key responsibilities would be:
- To implement Group policy and best practice in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance management
- Absence Management
- Training and Development
- To manage the administration of the HR function including personnel files and I.T. systems.
- To provide support and advice to employees and managers; to manage all employee relations issues in a professional manner and in line with Group policy.
- To manage and deliver HR projects as agreed with the Site Manager and Head of HR
- To analyse and report on key HR metrics in the business
The qualifications and experience you would require would be:
- At least five years plus experience in a broad HR Generalist role.
- Team Manager / Line manager experience an advantage.
- Strong employment law and legislative knowledge for managing employee matters appropriately.
- Sound interview skills and experience of interviewing for personnel at various levels and skill sets within an organisation.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with HR systems and databases.
- Ability to challenge peers and managers.
- An appropriate third level Degree or Masters in Business Studies / Human Resource Management or equivalent relevant experience
- If you feel this would be a match for you and you would be interested in reviewing further please send me over an updated CV and I will give you a call to discuss further. This role would be working on a large Food Production site.
Salary will depend on experience but range around €50K to €55