Human Resources Manager
- Date Listed27/11/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Human Resources Manager
Tendermeats Ltd. A Leading meat processing plant based in Clondalkin 22 are currently recruiting a HR Manager to oversee the Human Resources function within the plant.
The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the Tendermeats Leadership Team which develops and implements the strategic direction for the organization.
Main duties include:
· Provide comprehensive, confidential Human Resource support and training resource to the company to support achievement of business goals and strategy.
· Ensure that the company operates within the country employment law framework and company policies.
· Provide training and coaching to departmental managers on the company’s processes and procedures.
· Responsible for recruitment and selection of all Tendermeats Ltd. staff.
· Manage the time and attendance system, liaises with departmental heads accordingly and ensures all employee information held on the system is correct and up to date.
· Ensure all payroll changes are processed in a timely manner.
· Produce HR reports when required including overtime, rosters, attendance etc.
· Actively advertises all available positions and drives internal promotions.
· Ensure that all statutory training takes place within the specified guidelines and refresher training takes place accordingly.
· Promote and manage an effective disciplinary action procedure and ensures integrity of documentation.
· To manage timekeeping and attendance in conjunction with departmental managers. To ensure policies and procedures are adhered to including return to work interviews and necessary doctors’ certificates are received. To liaise with company GP as necessary.
· Ensure company Induction Program and Handbook are communicated to all employees
· Create, promotes and maintains H.R. SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and ensures that such are easily accessible and understood by all.
· To take on additional projects from outside the remit of Human Resources as required
· Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Minimum 3 years' experience as a HR Professional, preferably in high volume manufacturing operation.
Minimum of 1 years' experience in a HR management position.
Interpersonal Skills, including coaching and influencing
Strategic Thinking Skills
Problem solving expertise
In-depth experience in the following HR competencies; Employment Legislation,Talent management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Issue Resolution frameworks and Learning and Development
Time Management systems experience
Third Level Diploma or Degree in a business or HR related discipline desirable.