Junior Account Manager
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is an energetic team of talented recruitment consultants and account managers that provide staffing solutions to the construction industry across Ireland. Due to continued success, an ever-growing market share and ambitious growth targets we require a Junior Account Manager for our Dublin branch.
This role will suit an energetic and career focused individual who is looking to grow their career in the business development and sales sector. You will have an amazing opportunity to learn and progress your career as we continue to expand our company.
Our ideal teammate has experience researching market trends, targeting / developing relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining existing partner relationships.
B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Previous experience in sales (minimum 2 years) within the construction sector.
- Knowledge of construction etc. or previous experience working on construction sites.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- Full valid driver’s license as site visits may be required once training is complete.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Potential of high commission-based earning once training is complete.
- Choice of internal routes for career progression.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, please attach your CV for review.