- Date Listed25/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants that provide staffing solutions to the construction industry. Due to continued success and an ever-growing market share, we require a Junior Resourcer for our West Dublin office.
This role will suit an energetic and career focused individual who is looking to start a career in recruitment, learn and progress while learning from our experienced Recruitment Consultants.
Job Type / Category
- You will source, recruit and register temporary candidates for our clients through various methods of recruitment including advertising, sourcing, networking etc
- Managing weekly availability of all active candidates
- Fill roles with registered and pipelined candidates while liaising with clients daily via the phone and email
- Our recruitment team provide temporary candidates on short notice to a variety of clients across Dublin; you will be the primary support the onboarding process (including screening, interviewing etc.), candidate searching, advertising campaigns, candidate support and general administrative tasks
- Calling candidates from our database, conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Issuing and following up on all contractual paperwork
- Assist Recruiters in the managing of key clients
- Assist in the sales process via lead generation through referrals, references etc. to be passed on to Recruiters
- Taking ownership of internal compliance procedures
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- You will ideally have experience in customer service, office, retail or similar environment with experience dealing with people on a day to day basis
- A natural communicator, comfortable dealing with our candidates and clients from different industries on the phone and face to face
- Happy to be put out of your comfort zone and have a want to succeed
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be a highly organised person
- You will need to have a sense of urgency, as this is a very fast paced, pressurised environment
- Plenty of energy and a positive outlook as we work to very tight deadlines
- Competent administration and PC Skills
- An understanding of recruitment/recruitment agencies
If you feel that any of the above describes you or your approach to the working day, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your updated CV. We’re always interested to talk to you and discuss what you can bring to Sherlock Recruitment and how we can help further your career.