Junior Sales Executive
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment work with some of Ireland's leading construction companies. We have been asked to find several ambitious, young and dynamic individuals with sales experience who are driven and looking to grow their careers within the booming construction industry.
The ideal candidate will be contributing to the growth of our client’s business and will be managing major accounts, exceeding client’s expectations while growing your own book of business. As a sales executive, you will be contacting clients, learning their business, growing your pipeline of new business, meeting targets and managing existing accounts.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
This is a full-time position, with full training and career guidance along the way.
Require Skills and Qualifications
- A confident person with an out-going personality and sense of humour
- Previous sales experience in the construction industry will be a big advantage
- 1-year previous work experience in an office environment.
- Experience in a B2B or B2C role with a proven ability to exceed targets.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Great with people
- Be able to learn as they go along
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also with their initiative
- Commercial acumen
- Success orientated
- Full Drivers license
- Competitive salary
- Potential of high commission based earning once training is complete
- Fun working environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Training/mentoring and upskilling.
If you feel that any of the above describes you or your approach to the working day, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always interested to talk to you and discuss what you can bring to Sherlock Recruitment and how we can help further your career.