Recruitment Administrator Job Dublin City South
Date Listed 09/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Servisource Healthcare now wishes to appoint a Recruitment Administrator for the Dublin office to work in the Healthcare Division.
*Applicants must have a full clean driving license and own vehicle as a limited amount of travel is a requirement for this job.
This person will be required to work in a team environment and be involved in sourcing relevant candidates, recruitment of healthcare personnel, staff rosters and client management. The candidate will be responsible for recruiting healthcare staff for Dublin Mid Leinster.
The job of the Recruitment Administrator in Dublin City includes:
- Responsibility for the recruitment of nurses, social care workers, healthcare assistants and other disciplines of healthcare staff
- Source and identify candidates from all possible areas: job boards, social media, professional sites, boolean searches and search engines in an effort to attract them to Servisource for immediate openings and to build a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Cultivate and build relationships with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships
- Conduct competency based interviews and reference checks
- Following the healthcare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to HIQA standards before placing with clients including organising of training
- Working effectively and on own initiative within a busy office environment
- Deliver presentations at relevant Fetac colleges
- Attend jobs fairs when required
- Provide support to Client Relationship Manager to ensure client requirements are fully met in a timely manner
Job Requirements for the job of Recruitment Administrator in Dublin City:
- Previous experience in Healthcare or Recruitment is a strong advantage
- Experience dealing with clients/customers on a day to day basis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills
- The ability to listen and guide and work closely with your candidates and clients to ensure the best result for both.
- High level of motivation and pride in what one does
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for the job of Recruitment Administrator in Dublin City, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Order number JO-1711-364317