- Date Listed26/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment have recently secured a number of permanent roles with one of Ireland's up and coming Sales Organisations in Kildare. As a young and dynamic company with ambitious growth plans, they will be looking for the right people with similar vision.
Job Type / Category
Junior Sales Executive
The ideal candidate will be contributing to the growth of the business and will be managing major accounts, exceeding client’s expectations while growing your own book of business. As a sales executive, you will be contacting clients, learning their business, growing your pipeline of new business, meeting targets and managing existing accounts
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
This is a full-time position, with full training and career guidance along the way.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A confident person with an out-going personality and sense of humour
- Previous sales experience will be a big advantage
- 1-year previous work experience in an office environment
- Past sales or administration work experience will help.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Great with people
- Be able to learn as they go along
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also with their initiative
- Commercial acumen
- Success orientated
- Competitive salary
- Potential of high commission based earning once training is complete
- Fun working environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Training/mentoring and upskilling.