- Date Listed24/11/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Suretank established in 1995, manufactures equipment for the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Design and manufacture prefabricated and modular units as an alternative to traditional on-site building structures for housing power, data, communication and fuel delivery equipment, process vessels and pressure vessels for sectors including life science & pharmaceutical and food/beverage.
The HR Manager role will be a key member of our management team and will be based in Dunleer, Co. Louth. The HR Manager will lead, drive, and enhance a wide range of HR initiatives with the main objective of building and developing a positive work environment.
- HR point of contact for all general HR queries/ requests for approx. 130 employees
- Provide HR guidance and coaching to managers on all employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance and investigation cases
- Develop, update and implement HR policies & procedures to ensure compliance with employment legislation & HR best practice
- Manage administration of HR personnel files, contracts of employment complying with legislation
- Monthly reporting of HR metrics, keep management informed of any emerging issues
- Manage absence monitoring programme with line managers
- Liaise with Finance / Payroll on the administration of weekly & monthly payrolls
- Work closely with Health & Safety in regard to policies & procedures, H&S records, training, accident and incident reporting
- Manage end to end recruitment process, provide timely recruitment of open vacancies, including advertising, sourcing, screening, interviewing & liaising with agencies & job boards
- Coordinate and manage induction programmes, end of probation and exit processes
- Monitor and develop the performance management system and documentation – aim to create a positive and innovative environment
- Identify training gaps with managers & priorities aligned to business requirements coordinating and evaluating training and maintaining all training
- Partner with management team to establish strategic and operational people plans and define organisational design and structure to support current and future business needs.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a HR professional, preferably in manufacturing operations.
- Third level diploma or degree in a business or HR related discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and independent, with strong follow-up skills.
- Strategic & analytical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.