Covid-19 compliance officer wanted: Dunshaughlin, Co Meath
- Date Listed01/04/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
We are seeking a Covid-19 compliance officer for an immediate start. The right candidate must have good communication skills and be able to deal with people. We are looking for someone mature, punctual, honest and reliable.
Rate: €14.50 P/H
Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm (Mon - Fri)
- Gate man each morning to ensure workers are signed in and have done the inductions
- Cleaning toilets and canteens and other site facilities
- Wiping down of commonly touched surfaces
- Maintaining levels of sanitizer in the sanitization points
- Monitoring site operatives are maintaining social distancing
- Liaising with the site manager when the above isn’t being complied with.
- Advise site manager if an operation needs to be completed with out social distancing so permit to work can be completed
- Ensuring method outlined in the PTW is adhered to.
- Safe pass
- Manual handling
- Covid-19 induction
- PPE clothing and boots
- Full CV and references