Human Resource Generalist
- Date Listed07/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are now recruiting for a HR/Office Administrator for our Tipperary based office.
This is a full-time permanent role, salary negotiable depending on experience.
The ideal candidates will be required to have at least 2-3 years’ experience or alternatively possess a Business/HR related degree.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities will include aiding management on various high-end administrative tasks in the areas of:
- Policy development and implementation
- Document proofing, formatting and preparation
- Assistance on report generation, collation and analysis
- Develop and maintain administrative systems and processes to support the HR functions
- Report on developments and activity within your specified areas of responsibility as required
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Human Resources systems and processes.
- Co-ordinate the provision of statistical information in relation to HR data as required
- Posting of job vacancies through the recruitment system
- Ad hoc administrative support to team, divisions and management team.
- Experience in payroll would be advantageous.
Required Skills: Experience in an office environment essential Strong organisational skills Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Able to work off own initiative.
To apply please forward your CV.