Seeking a job in retail or any other field
Date Listed 06/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Hello. I need a job in retail or any other field, as long as I'm not asked mandatory skills and experiences that I don't own.
What I offer:
- I write and speak fluently English and Italian;
- I have a Master's degree in Linguistics (only language, literature and culture, nothing to do with tourism) and a C.A.E. (C1 level);
- I have ECDL, ECDL Web Editing;
- I have diplomas and certificates in communication, visual merchandising and so much more;
- I have four years of experience working as a sales assistant in a bookshop;
- my main qualities are care for the details, creativity and sensibility.
What I ask:
- I look for a part-time position, but I can broaden my working hours very easily.
- My preference is for a position in the city centre, but it would be also fine working a little far, in villages like Rathmines and Ranelagh. I don't own a car, so I walk by foot or use public transportation.
- When you answer, please state your name and your company immediately.
Thanks for reading and have a good day.