Treatment Coordinator for Dental Practise in Dublin
Date Listed 21/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a Dental treatment coordinator for our dental practise in North Dublin.
- Explaining treatment options to patients and help determine these clients' best options in everyday language
- Laying out potential payment plans and explain the next steps in treatment.
- Helping determining ways to improve office efficiency and workflow, presenting these ideas to dental practise dentists and helping to carry them out.
- Answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about treatments.
- Creating the best possible experience to the patients in the practise from start to finish
- Follow ups with patients
- Record keeping
- Nursing duties
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to understand a diagnosis given by a dentist, and the ability to multitask
- Interested in orthodontics
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Being comfortable with presenting dental information to patient
- Knowledge of dental software preferred
- Computer skills
Add to Watchlist