Assistant Manager Job in Cork
Date Listed 29/06/2017
Excel Recruitment are now seeking an Assistant Manager for our client. Our Client is a well-known forecourt retailer with a very busy retail store and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Retail Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Store Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with proven leadership skills from prior retail management experience.
Excellent package available for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager job.
The Job of Assistant Store Manager includes:
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with store manager.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget.
- To ensure Staff are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To develop members of staff through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level, Trainee manager or store manager’s position
- Must have a passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
If you have Assistant Management or Store Management experience in the grocery or non-food retail sector, then send your CV into Nikki in Excel Recruitment today.