Baker Job in Cork
Date Listed 09/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Baker Job in Cork.
Our Client is a well-known and highly established grocery retail group whom currently seek a scratch baker to join their successful bakery team. Our client is dedicated to providing the highest quality and freshest baked items to their local area and the scratch baker will be expected to contribute to this.
The right candidate for this baker job will ideally come with their own means of transport and a high level of scratch baker experience.
Requirements of the Baker Job:
- Scratch bakery experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- A candidate with a passion for the bakery industry and who will bring forth new ideas to increase sales.
- Must enjoy working in a team orientated environment.
- Would also need to be able to work on their own initiative.
Responsibilities of the Baker Job:
- Production of both breads and confectionary products.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ensuring to meet deadlines which have been set by the Bakery Manager.
- Dealing with customer queries, ensuring to provide exceptional customer service.
If you are interested in this Baker Job in Cork or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.