Catering Supervisor Job- Cork
Date Listed 01/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Catering Supervisor Job
A fantastic opportunity for a Catering Supervisor has become available with a leading retail brand with stores around Cork.
As Catering Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards at all times in food, presentation and service. You will be energetic and proactive about introducing new products and trying new things to excite your customers and grow sales. In return, you will be given autonomy and support to implement new ideas
Our client are a large, well-established and professional retail brand. They offer a competitive salary, flexibility and excellent opportunities for progression and further development within their business.
Excel Recruitment will be holding an open interview day on 12th June in Cork to meet applicants interested in this job, so please apply below today to book your interview slot.
As Catering Supervisor you will be responsible -
- Stock & Order Systems
- Ensuring high quality food, presentation and service at all times
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
The ideal applicant for this Catering Supervisor job will have-
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as supervisor in catering, food service or deli
- Well-spoken with excellent communication skills and friendly, outgoing personality
- Have a keen interest in and passion for fresh food and customer service
- Energetic and enthusiastic about innovating the customer offering
If you are interested in these Catering Supervisor job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Christabelle Pierce or call 01-8148747 to discuss the job in complete confidence.