Deli Assistants Cork
Date Listed 22/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Deli Assitants Cork
Excel recruitment are now seeking a Deli Assistants for our client in the Cork area.
Our Client is a well known convenience store retailer in their locality, devoted to exceeding customer expectations. The Deli Assistants would join a growing team and meet these standards.The ideal candidates would preferably have their own transport and be full time flexible.
Responsibilities of the Deli Assistant
- Preparing a busy Deli before opening
- Serving customers
- Assist the Deli supervisor and Manager with any ad-hoc duties.
- Meet all HACCP and food safety standards in store.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
Requirements of the Deli Assistant
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role, with knowledge of HACCP hygiene systems.
- Have a passion for food & have good presentation skills
- Be customer orientate
- Be flexible in regard to working various shift times, including weekends
- Fluent English both written & spoken
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment or call me on 01-8148747 for more information.
If you are not sure if you have the right experience for this role please call Luca for a chat on 01-8148747, we are always happy to hear from people looking for a new opportunity and we can discuss the various roles we have that may be suitable for you.