Deli Manager- Cork
Date Listed 01/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A leading, award-winning supermarket brand with multiple locations in Cork are currently seeking a dynamic Deli Manager to manage one of their busiest departments.
The successful applicant for this Deli Manager will have a positive and energetic outlook with the ability to communicate with and influence both your customers and your team. You will lead, motive and insure your team have the training and skills to achieve and exceed their targets. You will be passionate about fresh food and customer service.
This job would suit a successful manager who is looking to join a progressive retail group. Competitive salary with daytime hours and an improved work-life balance and flexibility on offer.
As Catering Manager, you will-
- Ensure exceptional standards across all areas of the department at all times
- Stock management and ordering
- Margin control and waste management.
- Staff management including training and development.
The ideal applicant for this Deli Manager job will have-
- 2 + years’ experience as Deli Manager / Catering Manager
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff to achieve and exceed targets
If you are interested in this Deli Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Christabelle Pierce or call 01-8148747 to discuss the job in complete confidence.