Deli Supervisor, Cork
- Date Listed13/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Deli Supervisor Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Deli Supervisor to join a leading retail brand with stores around Cork.
As Deli Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards at all times in food, presentation and service. The ideal applicant for this Deli Supervisor job will have a passion for food and and a genuine love for customer service and working with the public.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, professional retail brand with a reputation for rewarding and progressing talented staff members.
As Deli Supervisor you will be responsible for -
- Ensuring high quality food, presentation and customer service at all times
- Margin management
- Stock ordering, stock loss & waste management
- Interacting with customers and identifying opportunities for improvement
The ideal applicant for this Deli Supervisor job will -
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as supervisor in a retail deli, food service or catering
- Be well-spoken with excellent communication skills and friendly, outgoing personality
- Have a keen interest in and passion for fresh food and customer service
- Energetic and engaged with your customers and product offering
If you are interested in this Deli Supervisor job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Christabelle Pierce or call 01-8148747 to discuss the job in complete confidence.