Assistant Store Manager Firehouse Pizza
- Date Listed12/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Assistant Store Manager Firehouse Pizza Booterstown - Dublin
We are currently looking to recruit a hands on, self efficient Assistant Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Assistant Store Manager to lead our team in our Booterstown.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Firehouse whilst playing a major role in the brand’s success. Firehouse uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Our expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned numerous awards with Just Eat and the loyalty of pizza lovers around Dublin & further afield. Firehouse has won a number of National Awards from Just Eat over the past three years.
Our Firehouse Pizza culture is created by friendly, positive people who value the diversity of those working at the company. Everything we do is geared towards delivering great tasting gluten free, classic & gourmet pizza, perfectly and on time. You'll be joining a brand that is truly passionate about customer service, our people and giving back to the community.
To apply for this role please send your full curriculum vitae to Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork.
- Assist the Operations Manager & Head Chef with the day to day running of the store.
- Ensuring that customers are given a prompt, efficient and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To assess employee performance, recognize potential and meet training needs as appropriate.
- Ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation including H.A.C.C.P, Health and Safety and Food Safety.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 + year experience in a supervisory/manager role in a fast paced environment.
- Previous customer service & sales experience essential.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Driven with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized with good attention to detail.
- Must be passionate, self motivated and work off own initiative.
For the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Employee discount.
- Career progression.