Assistant Store Manager
- Date Listed24/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Title: Assistant Store Manager - Dublin
Our client, a leading Irish retailer is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to look after one of their stores in Dublin. It’s a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate (Enthusiastic, hardworking & motivated) to progress to the next level and build career in retail management.
- · To assist the Store Manager in day to day store operations and business management.
- · Ensuring the store is commercially merchandised and visually appealing at all times.
- · To motivate and inspire designated team to achieve store productivity goals.
- · Maintain a safe and clean store environment by developing and implementing required procedures.
- · Maintaining accurate inventory levels anticipating customer demands.
- · Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- · To ensure all HACCP procedures are followed in store.
- · Be responsible to carry out regular stock takes, process orders and merchandising.
- · Min 2-3 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
- · Must have good communication and people management skills.
- · Must be highly motivated and a team player to achieve the retail business objectives.
- · Passionate, driven and self-starter with strong work ethics.
- · Be open to undertake additional duties as may be assigned by the store manager.
- · Very competitive DOE.
- · Regular bonuses based on performance.
- · 20 days annual leave.
- · Employee discounts.
- · Excellent progression opportunities.
If you have what it takes click the link below and apply with your most recent CV. If you are unsure about your skill-set or have any questions call Shakeel Kazmi at 01-404 7104 for a quick chat.