Butcher jobs Dublin
- Date Listed23/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Butcher Job Meath/ West Dublin
We here at Excel Recruitment are recruiting for one of the largest and most established food service providers in the world. We have a job available for two full-time qualified butchers to join a team of ten within the butcher's department within this large facility near Blanchardstown. You must be a qualified butcher capable of cutting to exact specification required by the client. This is a very structured and professional environment, that offers a competitive rate, pays overtime, offers training and support to ensure you have all the necessary skills to carry out your role.
This job is a 5 over 6 working week, overtime is paid time and a half, pension contribution and excellent facilities. Please apply below
Requirements for this Butcher Job:
- Competent in all areas of butchery
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety is essential
- Experience with stock and waste management
Responsibilities of this Butcher Job:
- Cutting to a particular specification, cutting and trimming fillet steaks and other high-value products
- HACCP and food safety compliance
- Stock management
- Working to tight deadlines ensuring orders are ready for dispatch to the clients
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it's not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.