Date Listed 05/10/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Deli Assistant South Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Deli Assistant to join a leading supermarket store based in South Dublin. The job is with one of Irelands market leading retail groups. The role provides plenty of training and support for the successful candidate.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a good work ethic that wants to work in a fast-paced deli. The successful candidate will have some deli experience and be flexible with working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Assistant will include:
- Taking orders and preparing food to customer's specifications.
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Deli department.
- Adhering to all legislation as pertains the business including Health & Safety Standards, Food Safety Standards and HACCP.
- Deliver the highest level of Customer Service at all times.
Minimum Requirement for this Deli Assistant job in South Dublin:
- Must have a friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management.
- Must have an understanding and an interest in food.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Assistant job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it's not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.