Deli Manager Job stillorgan
Date Listed 23/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Deli Manager Job- South Dublin
I am seeking an energetic and dynamic Deli Manager on behalf of my client in South Dublin. Our client is a well-established retailer who is part of a well-known symbol brand.
The Deli Manager will need to be enthusiastic, have a passion for retail and fresh food and control the daily operations of the deli department. ideally, you will have experience as a deli supervisor or Assistant deli manager and be looking to take the next step in your career. you will work closely with the store manager and owner and be expected to deliver high standards in the department.
The duties of this Deli Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/Deli set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Keep a focus on reducing waste in the department
- complete orders and stock control
- Ensure pristine displays and push the highest standards in the department.
Who you are:
- 2 years or more experience working as an Assistant Deli Manager or Deli Supervisor.
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747