Date Listed 10/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
You will be a hands on self motivated target focused and results driven individual with experience within a fresh food team with a strong knowledge of deli department, including sales margin, HACCP, staff management, stock takes, waste management and have a keen eye for detail.
- Daily presentation & layout of the deli serve over and dept within a busy retail store.
- Ensuring all HACCP best practices are implemented across the store.
- Manage, train and lead the team within the deli dept to ensure highest standards at all times.
- Responsible for KPI's such as sales, margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays.
- Ensure only the highest quality of products on offer to customers.
- Report to the fresh food & store managers but be able to work on own initiative.
- Experience working in similar role within a high volume deli environment.
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in fresh food & ordering within a busy deli.
- In Depth knowledge of deli dept in busy store.
- Highly organised, detail- oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Ability to Multitask, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and the team.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Dunboyne Co.Meath (direct buses available from city centre)
- Deli: 1 year