Fresh Food Assistant €10-11 per hour, Start Immediately
- Date Listed12/10/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Are you interested in Food? Are you interested in working in our fresh food departments as a fresh food team member? Preparing, presenting and serving some tasty and delicious food with a great team in an exciting business.
FRESH FOOD ASSISTANT
Covering: Delicatessen, Hot Food, Salad Bar, Burger Bar.
As a member of the Fresh Food Team you will be working in a fast paced, busy and high standards food department within Fresh The Good Food Market.
· You will report directly to the Fresh Food Management team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· As a member of the Fresh Food team you will be respectful to all members of your team.
· As a member of the Fresh Food team you will strive to be excellent in customer service.
· As a member of the Fresh Food staff team you will be accountable for what you say and do.
· As a member of the Fresh Food team you will be creative and share your ideas with the team.
· You will ensure your productivity is of a high standard.
· You will follow the menus provided to you.
· You will ensure all food waste is kept to a minimum as per guidelines.
· You will ensure you display food and products as shown to you by the Fresh Food Management team and the Fresh Food Trainer.
· You will ensure that all HACCP is completed on the set-out time frame as agreed with the Fresh Food Management team and the Fresh Food Trainer.
· You will ensure that you maintain high standards at all times in the fresh food department.
· You will ensure that you comply with all company policies and procedures i.e. uniform and clean as you go policies.
· Your schedule will be flexible to accommodate rostering throughout the day and including weekends.
· You must be on time for your scheduled roster and complete your breaks as set out by the company.
· You must be presentable for work at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
· Hard working, dependable and highly motivated
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Energetic, customer focused and approachable
· Available to work flexible hours and weekends
· Experience is a plus
· You must have (PPS, Irish Bank Account, GNIB card for non EU citizen)
· Able to work full-time
· Start immediately
What we can offer
· Salary €10.00 – €11.00 per hour
· An excellent environment to work.
· Training and development within the business.
· Opportunities to progress and grow your career.
· Development of new practical and personal skills.
· Competitive Salary.
· Potential to earn bonuses based on performance
· Significant Employee discount 30%
· Savings on travel and local business
· Our store in Smithfield Square, is in excellent central locations, with multiple transport links available.