General Operatives - Full Time - Permanent - Packing Fruit
- Date Listed11/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
General Operatives - Full Time Position
Keelings St. Margaret's, Dublin
(near Dublin Airport)
We are seeking enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking team players to work in our Fruit Packaging Operations in Food central, St Margaret’s, North County Dublin.
Supporting the line team, successful applicants will be expected to pack product with great care and efficiency and adhere to agreed standards to protect product quality and minimize damage and waste.
There is an opportunity to avail from training to become a Forklift Driver , Machine Operator , Team leader and Quality Controller!
We provide full training and those positions are paid a higher rate per hour
General Operative payment:
Payment is €9.80 per hour; There are premium rates for Nightshifts and Sundays
Hours of Work:
You Must be available five days over seven, and you Must be flexible to work all 3 shift patterns
The shifts are; (6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-10:00pm)
If you are interested please answer the questions below when you apply.
- Do you have your own transport? (The reason we ask this question is because Keelings is in a remote location that is not accessible by public transport or footpaths). However, there is a bus from Phibsboro, Ballymun, North Swords and South Swords.. The bus run's for all three shifts
- Are you over 18 years of age? (The reason we ask this question is due to Industry regulations and the working hours involved).
- Do you have a good level of spoken English?
- Are you authorised to work in Ireland?
- Are you available to work Full-Time and work all 3 shift patterns?
If you are unavailable to work all three shift patterns you need not apply.