Payroll Assistant Blanchardstown
Date Listed 09/05/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known organisation in Blanchardstown for an experienced, professional and pro-active Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
My client are a locally run organisation and a respected employer within Dublin. They are long established, and are an ideal place of work for a Payroll Assistant who is keen to take ownership of their work!
Responsibilities for the Payroll Job
- Timely administration of the Payroll functions.
- To ensure that all staff are paid correctly and on time as required on a monthly basis
- Preparing payroll journals for management accounts
- Ensuring that payroll controls and procedures are fully documented
- Reconciling issued payrolls to bank statements.
Requirements for the Payroll Job
- Minimum 1-2 Years experience working in a similar Payroll Job.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic.
If you have Payroll assistant experience, Please send in your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.