Christmas Cashier Terryland / Clonmel/ Kilkenny and Sundrive Road Dublin
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
are currently recruiting for a temporary Cashier/Sales Advisor for the
Christmas period in our Kilkenny, Terryland, Clonmel and Sundrive Road Dublin, branches
The candidate must be fully flexible with availability.
The Cashier/Sales Advisor role is an integral part of the DID team. The purpose of the role is to further enhance the levels of superior customer service that we offer to our customers by providing information to the sales team on a daily basis, communicating with customers and suppliers and by providing a support role to the Store Manager.
*Sales Advisor role
* Cash reconciliation
* Bank lodgments
* Complete quick sales at cash desk
* General administration duties
* Managing house accounts
* Answering phones
* Customer service
* Logging service calls
* Sort incoming internal and external mail and faxes
Excellent sales and customer service skills required.
* Excellent communication skills and results focused.
* Previous Sales Experience is desirable. This is a fast paced Sales role so a high level of enthusiasm and strong desire to work in a Sales environment is a must.
* Ability to handle and ultimately overcome any customer objections or queries.
* PC literate