- Date Listed26/05/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
A rare and exciting opportunity is now available for a passionate Senior Butcher to join an award-winning retail butcher brand, opening soon in Tralee.
Our client is an exceptional artisan butcher chain and due to their amazing success nationwide, are now expanding and opening a brand new, state-of-the-art store in the heart of Tralee. Our client through hard work and commitment to high standards, have built a reputation for exceptional produce, well-loved customer offerings and excellent customer service.
As Senior Butcher with our client’s team, you will be a key person during the exciting opening period. You will enjoy operating to the highest of standards and developing genuine connections with customers, using your knowledge and experience to assist them with information regarding storage, cooking times, recipe ideas etc.
As Senior Butcher, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day preparation of products and displays, ensuring quality product and high standards always
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the butcher store
- Provide the highest quality level of customer service
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment
- Stock and waste control
The ideal applicant for this Senior Butcher job will have:
· 2+years of butcher experience
· Exceptional customer service skills with a love for working with the general public
· Have strong communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Enthusiastic and passionate about working in a customer-focused environment
If you have the required experience and are interested in this unique Butcher opportunity, please send your CV in complete confidence below. Excel Recruitment are Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss any of our various retail jobs across Ireland.