Web development/retail sales assistant
- Date Listed14/10/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
We are a high street and online children's clothing retailer based in Newbridge, Co.Kildare. We strive to create an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and the best in class product knowledge combined with a supreme range of products. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven but also has an excellent eye for detail.
We are looking for:
- A strong track record in retail selling and dealing with online sales.
- Love of occasion wear
Your tasks will include:
- Processing online orders received by the store.
- Retail sales within the store
- Accurately listing new products and product lines. This will include copywriting, price checks, data entry and resizing images. It will also involve sourcing the necessary information from suppliers and liaising with the warehouse.
- Optimising existing product pages and landing pages through copywriting, image optimisation and overall responsibility for the look and feel of product pages and brand pages.
- Optimising website landing pages to ensure they are up to date with relevant banners, brand descriptions, video content etc.
- Managing product image libraries to ensure that the images are accurate and are stored in an organised manner.
- Carrying out regular price comparisons across the full site and report back on findings.
- Setting up promotions, gift with purchase offers and discount codes as required.
- General website maintenance
- Assisting with Press Drops
Applicants must be available to work occasional weekends as required. Closing date 20th October 2021.