Trainee Manager Job Louth
Date Listed 09/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Trainee Manager Job Louth. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an exceptional Trainee Manager for our client’s retail business based in Louth. This company would offer an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Manager to progress and develop their retail management career with a successful and established symbol retailer
The Trainee Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to progress.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Manager:
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and lead by example at all times.
- Manage and motivate a team of 10 + staff
- Inspire a strong sales team in achieving KPI’s
- Ensure your team are coached and developed in product knowledge and selling skills.
- Implement all company visual guidelines.
- Ensure you and your team follow all company policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- Previous experience in grocery, non-food or Fashion retail management.
- Candidates must be responsible for Managing large sums of stock
- Energetic and passionate for Retail Management.
- Possess the ability to lead and inspire their team to succeed.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager job in Louth or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.