Community & Corporate Fundraiser
Date Listed 02/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
You will grow income through ethical, legal and relational fundraising methods.
You will be given specific targets to raise for core services as well as to secure funding for special projects, and will work across all avenues of fundraising (community; corporate etc..) to achieve this.
The role will be challenging and you will be given the tools and support to succeed. This is an exciting role and one which you will be able to thrive and develop your career. There will be opportunities to travel throughout your area as you develop income, working with fundraisers in the field and services staff. You will be expected to visit HQ for team meetings.
promote our campaigns and materials to the public and to specific target audiences
promote the Foundation to potential funders and specific projects or products to potential commercial partners
build a supportive community of stakeholders and ensure that all our communications are clear and effective in empowering those we work or communicate with to make a difference.
- Proven experience of raising funds from community and event fundraising
- Developing and managing high quality relationships with prospective and existing community donors and volunteer fundraisers
- Identifying and building relationships with potential donors and groups through a range of engagement channels
- Implementing high quality donor care and stewardship systems and practices
- Using a wide range of donor motivations and mechanisms and creating successful fundraising strategies
- Experience of talking to community groups including schools and clubs
- Enthusiastic individual who understands the role of community fundraising in a small charity