Community & Corporate Sales Agent
Date Listed 06/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Description: If you are over 18, currently studying and wondering how you can fill your summer holiday with lots of fun whilst meeting like-minded people, earning a great wage and gaining invaluable sales experience, then read on: Total Marketing Solutions are looking for a team of enthusiastic, outgoing and confident personalities to expand our national based sales and fundraising operations over the coming months through our merchandising and events stands. A standard 8 hour day Monday to Saturday.A direct sales background would be advantageous but not essential, as we will train you in all aspects of the sales process. What we do insist, however, is that you are hardworking, ambitious and looking to grow with a company that delivers on their promises.
promote our campaigns and materials to the public and to specific target audiences
promote the Foundation to potential funders and specific projects or products to potential commercial partners
build a supportive community of stakeholders and ensure that all our communications are clear and effective in empowering those we work or communicate with to make a difference.
- Proven experience of raising funds from community and event fundraising
- Developing and managing high quality relationships with prospective and existing community donors and volunteer fundraisers
- Identifying and building relationships with potential donors and groups through a range of engagement channels
- Implementing high quality donor care and stewardship systems and practices
- Using a wide range of donor motivations and mechanisms and creating successful fundraising strategies
- Experience of talking to community groups including schools and clubs
- Enthusiastic individual who understands the role of community fundraising in a small charity
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your CV today along with a brief cover note explaining why you would like to be part of the team to email@example.com
Please note, we are currently accepting applications and will begin contacting successful candidates over the next few days to arrange interviews.