Sales Reps €650 Basic + Commissions
- Date Listed26/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is an exciting and rare opportunity an award-winning team. We are looking for a National Sales Manager to work on our D2D fundraising account. This position is responsible for looking after a team of Sales Developers serving the Republic of Ireland.
Reporting to the Client Service Manager the National Sales Manager is responsible for managing the full team of Sales Developers
You will be responsible for maintaining & motivating a team of high quality Sales Developers. You will also be responsible for meeting sales targets by effectively managing the sales teams.
We are offering a fantastic package including:
- Basic Salary (DOE) dependant on experience
- Mobile Phone
- To retain, develop and motivate a team of high quality Sales Developers
- Ensure that maximum coverage is maintained by managing team absence (holiday and sickness.
- To reach defined sales targets by store through all channels.
- Achieve agreed objectives across all KPIs.
- Management of territory call base maximising efficiency through journey planning.
- Establish and maintain detailed files on employees including sickness, holidays, performance reviews and disciplinary records as appropriate.
- Complete staff appraisals on direct reports and offer training and development in accordance.
- Continuously up-date training processes to ensure best practice.
- Effectively communicate S&A Marketing & Promotions policies, qualities, standards and promotions.
- To generate new ideas and ways of working.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager.
- A natural leader with the ability to manage and motivate. Somebody that has a natural ability to train and coach teams with new business ideas. A person that can manage budgetary requirements.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role is desirable
- Min of 5 years FMCG field Management experience
- Proven field management
- Comfortable working with Microsoft products such as excel & word.
- Awareness of using a CRM system such as salesforce.