3 Month Summer Internship - Customer Acquisition Administrator
Date Listed 07/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
We are a hot yoga studio in the heart of Dundrum, Dublin 16. Please note this is an unpaid internship role.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern who possesses a 'can do' attitude. If you are looking to start a career in sales or customer service, or already have experience in this area and would like to build on that, and would like to work in a positive, friendly environment, we would like to hear from you. This role will suit a person who is currently studying a Degree or Masters or who has recently graduated from College.
- Admirable interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Natural desire to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Work on own initiative unsupervised
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Microsoft Word/Excel - Intermediate Level.
- Be a creative thinker with the ability to express new and innovative ideas
- Have a passion for social media marketing & be a savvy social media user
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills
Lead generation and new customer acquisition through cold calling.
Creating imaginative social media posts & posting on Facebook & Instagram
Competitor analysis to enhance the opportunity of acquiring new customers.
Recording all calls and tasks in an excel spreadsheet.
Responsible for promotion and enhancing the company’s visibility.
Ideas for events and promotional activities.
Research Health & Wellness events (on Eventbrite and similar websites) and arrange our participation at event.
Please email your CV and we will contact you to arrange an interview.