You might be interested in these similar ads
Brand Ambassador - Kilkenny
Job SummaryNetwork Security is a wholly Irish owned company established in 1996. Our team is made up of highly-skilled, enthusiastic individuals with a wealth of experience, knowledge, and dedication.Our aim is to install and maintain high-quality specialist Monitored security systems, meeting the needs of both the commercial and domestic markets. With over 30,000 residential customers ...
Job DescriptionResponsibilities Sales and Business Development in all areas of the recruitment business with a particular emphasis on Construction IndustryAccountable for weekly, quarterly and yearly sales figures, to report directly to the MD of the company.Actively prospect for new business opportunities, managing prospects through the full sales process from initial contact to closing out ...
Marketing/Admin Assistant (Freelance Remote Working 20-35 hours/week)
Unique Communications is a small dynamic web development and digital marketing agency. We are looking for a secretarial/marketing graduate to fulfil the role of Marketing/Administration Assistant. This is a flexi-hours remote working position where you can work from your own home as well as having access to our hot-desking office in the Guinness Enterprise Centre. Periodic (fortnight ...
Strong Ecommerce startup looking for summer student volunteers
Strong Ecommerce Start up Looking for up to 4 student volunteers for the summer in the areas of, 1. Marketing, Social Media Interaction and advertisingFacebook , Instagram , Twitter , Email Marketing , SEO, 2. Finance & Bookkeeping General Book keeping , xero set up , Grant applications , Account management . 3. Project Management, Planning and LogisticsOverseeing laun ...
Business Development Manager
Thinknblink are currently recruiting for a business development manager to establish 2 new business ventures within the group. The role will initially involve the development of two new web sites offering a new range of services. This will entail writing content for both sites, management of the sites once they go live, managing social media platforms, creating online content as well ...
Digital Marketing Intern for City Centre Jeweller
City centre jeweller is seeking a digital marketing intern to work 10-20 hours a week - worked from home or at the shop. Although this is an unpaid internship, Interns will receive €50 a week to cover expenses. The role involves managing the online branding, social media and website SEO for a diamond jewellery retail brand. Tasks include:Writing jewellery/fashion/bridal blog postsImplement SEO s ...
Full-Time Field Sales Executives
NKC and Energia are currently recruiting Part-Time Field Sales Executives in Dublin. We are growing our team in the Greater Dublin Area and we are looking for driven professionals with an interest in Sales. As a Field Sales Executive you will work with a fantastic team where no two days are the same. We offer an excellent training program and the opportunities for growth are endless! ...
Business Development Managers ~ strongboxtechnology.com ~ (Remote Available due to COVID)
- Date Listed05/06/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend meeting with clients to manage the important pathway between the agreements of the sale to the final delivery
- Craft account Strategies; negotiates commercial agreements, monitor performance and adjust sales strategies as needed.
- Arranging and booking buyers monthly buying meetings and following up with POs.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets.
- Weekly running and updating files with daily data and managing the sales team efficiently get sales from clients.
- Discuss employers or clients requirements, carries out surveys and analyses customer’s reactions to the items sold, packaging and prices.
- Compiles and analyses sales figures, prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertakes market research
- Producing reports by analyzing the data and sales numbers to produce wholesale forecasts and work toward the KPIs.
- Produces the reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies.
- Be accountable for the quality and performance of the Service; ensuring future demand from growth
Skills and Qualification
- Prior Experience in the sales line
- Proven experience in Business Development
- Ability to speak, read and write at business level in English
- Possess management proficiency
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Have strong background about budget management, trade and taxation.
- The role requires the ability to utilize data sheets and produce presentations, so candidate have the ability to use computer software’s for effective and efficient work.
- Strong Knowledge of technology and data
- Highly competitive